08 September 2008

This is a still from the video I made of my bike ride today.  Went out some county road I found and explored a little.  It was impromptu, so I didn't carry any water and had to come back early. 
My PC main drive is whacked, and I think, from the sound it's making, that it's physically broken.  So I'm working on the Mac for a while.  My bike ride video is a series of clips, so when I put it on iMovie, it made a nice seamless video, but the audio doesn't come across on iMovie from my Sony camera.  I'll keep playing with it.  Macs are just the most stubborn, difficult things to work with since they are incompatible with almost every piece of hardware on the market.
I found men's deodorant at HomePlus!  Nivea.  First time I have ever seen men's deodorant for sale at a Korean store.  Also found a can of Blue Sky organic ginger ale stuck on the top shelf of the drinks section.  Korean stores only sell colas, ciders (like Sprite/7UP), and Fanta orange and grape.  So when I saw the ginger ale, I grabbed it.  Once it's gone, they won't restock it, so it's nice to have a little ginger ale squirreled away for a special occasion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you manage to do it Mike, but you are the only person I have ever known that can't get something to work on a Mac. I have read some other comments around on blogs about people having trouble as well, but in all the years I've been using a Mac (since the release of OSX, at least) I have never had any problems with either hardware or software. I guess it takes a special kind...^^

Mike of Korea said...

Thanks for the ... compliment?