06 September 2008

Rat on a String

I was running around town trying to find sheet music for Korean traditional songs (no luck, really), and I saw this "prize" in one of those arcade-type games where you pay 50 cents and have a few seconds to use a hook to grab something from inside the glass case. It's right out there on the street. Wonder if the kids know what it is.

I did find a book teaching a few traditional songs using the traditional bamboo flute. Eh, it'll do for now. I have a traditional flute, so maybe I'll learn something! heh heh
Sat on the edge of the run-off creek/drainage canal... whatever the hell it is... and made a little video for my YouTube site. Other than all that, I didn't do much... Washed ALL the dishes in my sink, though. Quite a feat. Had to rest afterward, but the sink is clean and smells good. Either tonight or in the morning, I'll be making banana nut muffins. My bananas never got eaten, and I can't let them go to waste, so I'll make them go to my waist instead. Oh, behave!
Got kitty litter and a ropey-thing toy for the cats... they don't like it, of course-- the toy, not the litter. They have been pestering me all evening to play "fake rat on a string" with them, which I did, but no matter how long I play, it isn't enough.

No comments: