04 September 2008

Party Poop

I was on a website this morning, and they asked me to type in some figures in order to weed out spammer programs. As you can see, I think I typed the correct numbers, but I got a specific rebuff saying I had entered the figures incorrectly! I never could get my information uploaded, so screw it. If they want to play games, they'll have to play without me. There is no website on the Internet that is so important or crucial to my life that I feel the need to keep trying to convince them to let me in.
I listened to some of the Nazionalist Party speeches from St. Paul. Exaggerations and outright lies for the most part. So far, they haven't addressed any of the specific things Barack Obama said at the Democratic Party convention. The Nazionalists had better start addressing the issues, because their convention ends soon! Obama outlined specific plans, but nothing like that has come from the St. Paul crowd. Nazionalists usually rely on scaring the shit out of the mostly ignorant American public. Effective on the nescient, but pathetic to those of us who can think for ourselves.
Beautiful day today. Oh, Vaughan wrote and invited me to join the gang on a motorcycle ride up in Gyeonggi-do a week from Saturday! Can't wait! It's Korean Thanksgiving that weekend, so it might end up being a pleasant ride since the Koreans will mostly be at their ancestral homes eating fancy food. My experience riding with others is... well, I have no experience riding with others, so this'll be a new thing under the sun for me. Might get a good video out of it.

No comments: