21 October 2008

Two's Day

The house governors put up a sign.  Apparently there is a new clothes line or clothes pole or something like that on the roof, but you have to use your own clothes pins.  I didn't know we could use the roof for our own personal laundry drying needs.  Live and learn.
Since my midterm test is only 30 minutes long, I decided to use a game to relieve stress before the test.  We played Password.  I had wanted to show the students a clip of the TV game show Password, but the overhead projector for the computer in the classroom wouldn't work.  We played anyway, but they sucked at it.  I did it in lieu of a vocabulary section of the test.  Should have had a vocab section on the test!  They are SO lucky!
This house is a wreck again already!  I can't keep a place clean to save my life.  Need a maid... well, probably need an engineer the way I absolutely destroy a house just by living in it!
Laura and I made some arrangements to go to a Halloween party in Daegu at some hotel.  There's supposed to be a buffet and all that.  She said it was basically an event where Koreans can gawk at foreigners having a good time while wearing costumes.  I would love to see Koreans let loose sometime and enjoy themselves without inhibitions.  Not holding my breath, though.
Lotte SuperCenter isn't selling Hoegaardens at all anymore, so had to go to HomePlus for my favorite beer.  Lotte is on my list. grrr
I'v discovered this spread they call marron.  It's like carmely goodness you can spread on toast.  It's basically candy posing as a breakfast accoutrement, but I don't care.  It's great.  Tomorrow I'm going to mix it with peanut butter to see how it holds up under the conditions of my bizarre eating habits.
  

No comments: