05 October 2009

The one where I was in Ansan for Chuseok

I hope everyone had a great weekend!  For us in Korea, it was a national holiday.  I performed my usual pilgrimage to Ansan, a city southwest of Seoul, where I stayed with the Rees family and met a couple other friends while there.  It was a gorgeous weekend, though back home tonight there is a definite chill.  The electric heating pad is on very low, and as soon as the cats discover that, it will take more than pretty words to get them off the bed! LOL

While in Ansan, I discovered something that I had heard about.  McDonald's delivers!   So here are a couple pictures to prove it:



Here, the delivery boy is checking the map and checking his delivery thingy.  Click on the photo to read his back.



McDelivery! LOL  That is so funny.

I have had to change my online English lesson time from Monday nights to Friday mornings.  That will be great for me.  Nights are not my thing.  I'm a day person.  I can run a lesson from my office desk, and my office mate is off that day, so it won't bother anyone.  The only question is, can I get learners to come at that time?  We'll find out! LOL   There are a lot of people who are learning English, so the lack of a convenient time for some might have put them off.  We were not getting many from the New World side of earth due to the timing of lessons.  Maybe we can change that.

No comments: