17 August 2008

Scooty Puff Junior Phone

This is my stupid cell phone. I got this text message Friday that said "I'm back! How about some brewskis and hamburgers?" On my phone, you have to slide the front piece up to read the message, but I didn't have a good hand on it, so it opened part way then snapped back shut. I had just glimpsed the message, and when I opened it again, I couldn't find the message! This phone is bizarre. Anyway, I thought Joel was back from the States early. Eventually, I did find the lost text message and it wasn't from Joel. It was a wrong number. Oh, the buttons 7, 8, and 9 on my phone don't work at all. How inconvenient is that? I have an evolving dislike of Motorola now. Two major problems with my cell phone in less than a month. And I'm not a big cell phone user. I hardly ever call anybody, and nobody's called me in at least two weeks (OK, that was kind of pathetic, but I just wanted to point out that it isn't from overuse that this phone is falling apart!)
Today was a lazy Sunday. The temps are cool, but the day was overcast and blah... played a PC game most of the time! I did take some notes for my story I'm writing, and I did send an email to my advisor at NAU about what courses I should take this fall.



No comments: