12 August 2008

Rob C and I hung out Saturday. Went to WA bar. You can see how much fun I had setting the bottle opener on end. Rob had to flirt with girls, of course, while I just watched people come and go.
Today it rained and has been oppressively humid all day. Tonight, some of the Germans will be going with us to the movies to see Dark Knight. Starts at 6:30 on the nose. Here in Korea, there are no previews before the movie. However, up in Ansan, they did advertisements for local businesses before the movie.
Yesterday I drank a cup of coffee, and today my body is punishing me no end. My gut hurts something horrible. The doctor warned me not to drink coffee, but I just couldn't resist one small cup. Guess I am for ever forbidden to drink it. What a pity.
Time to run see Batman
.

No comments: