05 July 2009

The One Where I'm at Narita Airport

I'm sitting in the airport outside Tokyo playing on my laptop. There isn't much else to do. Had a chicken sandwich and cuppa coffee. I'm very tired, but if I take a nap here in the public lounge, I'm afraid I won't sleep on the plane, which would make the trip even longer. I bought the movie "Ironman" and put it on my iPod to help pass some of the time. The book I brought is only mildly entertaining. There's still nearly two hours remaining for me to wait for my connecting flight to Detroit. I hope it isn't a small plane. The trip from Korea to here was only an hour and a half, but I was so cramped and uncomfortable that it felt like a lot longer. Last night Robert C. brought his girlfriend to my place, and despite his promises to take her to a motel, they didn't, and I only got two or three hours of sleep. He drove me directly to the airport in the morning, so that was nice, but I'm still peeved that he brought that woman along.
Well, I better get up and walk around before I fall asleep right here! Update once I get to my sister's house in Michigan!

No comments: