23 June 2009

The one where I sigh

Waiting for lunch at the school cafeteria.

Well, school is over as far as teaching goes. Now we're inputting grades and sitting on our hands waiting for students to complain about their grades, then we will be free to travel. There is a lot of bureaucracy when it comes to foreign teachers going to their home countries on vacation. I still haven't gone to the office to get my paperwork that will let me leave Korea and have my job when I get back. Maybe today.

Going to Seoul sometime this week to try to find a laptop case for my HP. It's a big laptop, and nobody around here sells them that big. Well, it isn't THAT big, but it still isn't a regular size, and it doesn't take long to learn in Korea that you can only buy regular and usual stuff in Korean stores. They don't even have stores for the unusual outside Seoul!

My cat sitter didn't show up again. Sigh.

No comments: