05 June 2009

The one where I started shutting down

I deleted all my videos from YouTube last night.  I'll eventually shut the site down.  It only causes problems, and the videos aren't very interesting anyway.   I'll be shutting down Facebook fairly soon, too.  I've got over a hundred FB "requests" (those irritating applications) that I can't keep up with.  What I hear about "friends" is generic and impersonal, not what I had hoped at all.  People I tried so hard to locate and stay in touch with really don't want to stay in touch after all.  The lost contact was deliberate, it seems.  My blog on iWeb I'm going to phase out as well with fewer and fewer posts there.  Nobody reads it anyway, and paying a hundred bucks a year for a Mac account isn't really worth it when Google is free.  It's just one of those times, a time to pull it in and regroup my resources and try to build up a charge again.

No comments: