02 June 2009

The one where I get a lucky break

I got this call yesterday, and at first, I thought it was Kate calling from over in Gyeongsan.  After a minute of generic conversation about my search for a cat sitter while I'm away in the States, it dawned on me that I was talking with Kathleen!  Medium-sized story made short, she's volunteered to check on my cats while I'm away.  Wahoo!

This week is review in preparation for next week's exams.  The exams will take two weeks for all my classes except the Friday class.  Today's classes will be good, because they get into the lessons I prepare.  The rest of my classes need a lot of guiding and gentle pulling to get them to even acknowledge I'm in the room! LOL

Last night at Cypris Chat in Second Life, I think the lesson I had went well.  There were a lot of people!  They kept coming, and it was hard to keep up with who was there.  Eh, live a little, learn a lot.

No comments: