22 November 2009

The one where I find some canned goods



I was digging around in the cupboard and came across these two cans that must have been in there for two years (or more?), and disciplining myself not to look at the "best use" dates, I threw together a pastry shell and mixed up a pie.  Anyone who's been to my apartment knows that I only have a little electric toaster-style oven that doesn't heat evenly or consistently.  However, the result is not that bad.  The pie cooked thoroughly, which is important with expired canned goods, I suppose.  This piece here I ate while it was still warm.  No side effects, yet, but it's only been a few minutes.  (If I die in the night, tell the coroner to question the pie! LOL)

In other news, I did not leave the house at all today! 
OMG, is that right? Not at all? 
I guess it's true, because I just read it on the internet!
LAMOLJ*

Joel told me about this "great sci-fi series" called Torchwood.  I downloaded season one.  It's so bad I want to cry, but it is starting to grow on me, like a fungus or something.   I'm downloading season two now.  Someone stop me!



*laughing at my own lame joke

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I managed to watch the first episode or Torchwood and 20 minutes of the second before deleting in derision. X-Files in Wales!? Sorry, I just couldn't get with it.