31 December 2009

The one where I mention Skype


The ROTC boys took me out to dinner our last day of the course.  Naturally, I chose dalkgalbi.  Everyone loves dalkgalbi, especially me!  Afterwards, we had a drink at some underground bar near the restaurant, but I was tired and went home after an hour.  However, it was great to be surrounded by young people!

Christmas was rather lonely; I stayed home and watched a couple movies.  The planned buffet event fell apart with only one other co-worker showing up at the Hilton Hotel's Christmas buffet.  It was a pretty bad dinner.  Nothing tasted good, plus it cost me $40.  Merry Christmas, eh? LOL  I did get to Skype two of my sisters.  It was late Christmas night for me, but their Christmas morning was just warming up.  With Skype I can imagine that I'm actually in their houses.  It feels comforting.

The winter re-sit class is going well.  I have a fantastic class of eager beavers and most of them are quite willing to participate in activities without any coaxing.

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

Hey, so what am I, chopped liver? didn't we "Skype" on Christmas Day, too.

Mike of Korea said...

And I Skyped Jacqui B, too.